Jee mains is all about for admission in engineering programs in NITs and IITs, This is nothing but admission criteria for undergraduate engineering programs that the student need to appear, Joint entrance for engineering. Any student should be 12/equivalent qualifying examination also in jee(joint entrance examination), centrally funded technical institute, state funded institute and other private institute can sit for the HEE main. The exam will includes paper-1(B.E/B.Tech) and also followed by eligibility test for JEE(advanced). Students are required to fill up online form for appearing jee mains to take aspiring admission in engineering undergraduates’ programmes especially offered by NITs and IITs. Most of the states have joined JEE mains; those candidates belonging to these states are requested to fill whichever is earlier based to their state level examination.
We all know that all of the candidates are eagerly waiting for the result, but you don’t need to worry all about JEE main result 2016. We will update the entire requirement as soon as it is available, last year we have seen that jee mains have conducted offline mode and online mode. That depends on their basic, with the announcement of the jee main result. There will be all India ranking for the appearing candidates, which will be final list available on the websites.
How to check JEE Main Result
Candidate checking owns result may be little tired some, as their heart rates goes ups and down very fast. But as soon as the result is declared you may be relaxed. I will suggest you some of the easy methods for the candidates on how can you check your JEE Mains results.
- Step 1: Click in the official link provided below your screen homepage- Check Result Here
- Step 2: Check notification link provided on top of your screen.
- Step 3: Go click to the link related to JEE Mains Result.
- Step 4: Put your Roll No. And followed by your Date of birth in the box provided.
- Step 5: Hit the ENTER button and you will get the result on your screen.
- Step 6: Take a print out of your result for feature reference.
Scores and Result for JEE Main
As per the rules and regulation of JEE Mains, the candidates scoring in paper-1 shall compromise the actual marks obtained in paper-1 of JEE Main, along with the status who qualify appearing in JEE advanced.
JEE Main result is truly based on the score of class 12th and the normal score of your entrance exam or equivalent qualifying marks with at least 60% and 40% weight age respectively. Also they will separately prepare the rank list of the candidates for admission in B.E/B.tech and B.Arch/B.Planning in the entire institute rather than IITs. This will be declared by 3oth June 2016, candidates can visit the websites for their rank card indicating All India ranking and category rank with the total marks in each required papers.
Only the candidates who qualify in JEE mains are eligible for admission in undergraduates engineering programmes. All India rank will help the candidates to allocates board to NIITs/IITs/CFTIs/SFIs/Others, when the other ranks are for information purpose.
For your kind information no candidates will be entertain with the dispatch of their score card/rank card, you are advised to download the score card from the JEE mains website.
In case you are confused with the marks score obtain by you and the other is same. The weight age 40% will be normalised with class 12th marks or the equivalent qualifying examination will be based on the inter merit of such candidates shall be decided with the following orders:
Rank list for the candidates to B.E/B.Tech
- Resolution by marks obtained in mathematics in JEE main-2016. Candidate with the higher marks will be offered better rank.
- Resolution by the total normal qualifying exam marks. Candidates obtaining higher normalised marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by marks obtained in physics in JEE main-2016. Those candidates obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Resolution by finding the ratio of positive marks and negative marks. Those candidates with the better ratio will be given chance.
- If all the above criteria do not match to the candidates, they will be given the same rank.
After the final list of JEE mains result 2016, candidates are requested to take admission in their following discipline with the category as per to the reservation the JEE main-2016 that shall be available in the website of seat allocation board to the institute in the month of May/ June 2016.