Mumbai is the city that never sleeps. If you are a traveler or a resident you are sure to experience a new journey whenever you step out of your house to travel in Mumbai from one place to other. It is said to be the most populous city of all times. It is home to thousands of people. This city attracts lakhs of investors everyday and they have a new story to tell every time they do business in Mumbai.
The Real Estate of Mumbai is rather an unstable one. It keeps changing every second. Due to the excess of population in the city there are new projects coming up every day. The Mumbai city’s Property Sector might leave you astonished if you are coming from outside Bombay. The rates of apartments here have reached the notch and may seem very expensive for people with low budget or even a fair medium budget. The population plays a very major role in this because the growth of population has led to many new projects but there is a situation in Mumbai where there is no space left to construct new projects. Therefore the existing projects have unimaginable prices and if you wish to stay in Mumbai then you need to pay high rates to get a secured house of your own.
Infrastructure has become a problem in Mumbai. Due to lack of space, projects with just 1 Bedroom are built but they fail to provide even minimum living room, passage, kitchen space to the residents. Therefore many people are agitated.
There are some people who cannot help but live in Mumbai because of Family, Business, and Jobs. Once can get resale flats in Mumbai in very good areas and at very impressive prices. You should choose the flats according to your family size and look for a flat’s infrastructure according to all these aspects.
Following are some of the flats for resale in Mumbai and detailed information about them.
- 1 BHK flat in the society called Rashmi Harsh on Mira road. The total built up area of the flat is 550 Sq.Ft and the price is 35 lakhs.
- 1 BHK flat in Kharegaon of 580 Sq.Ft situated near SBI Bank. Its price is 50 Lakhs.
- 1 BHK flat in Yashwant Nagar of Virar West with the total built up area of 615 Sq.Ft and price 34 Lakhs.
- 1 BHK flat in Golden Valley of Mira road with the price of 42 lakhs and the total built up area of 560 Sq.Ft.
- 1 BHK flat in Evershine Nagar of 585 Sq.Ft and price 99 lakhs.
- 1 BHK residential apartment in Sarvodya Ashish society of Thakurli of 525 Sq.ft and its price is 37 Lakhs.
- 1 BHK flat in Kandivali East with the total built up area of 575 Sq.Ft and price 95 Lakhs.
- 2 BHK flat in Kamothe is available with the price of 60 Lakhs and total built up area of 985 Sq.Ft.
- 3 BHK flat in Kandivali West at the price of 2.21 Crores and the total built up area of 1450 Sq.Ft.
These flats are furnished and provide all the facilities. They are situated in very good locations and are nearby to the all modes of transports available in Mumbai. If you want to buy a home in Mumbai these Resale flats can be a good option or alternative for you as per you choice. The detailed information about more such flats is available on the best leading real estate portals.
This purchase or investment can prove very beneficial to you.